Saturday, August 22, 2015

Support my Blog on Patreon!

Namaste readers!

This blog post will be short and sweet. In a nutshell: I'm starting a Patreon page for my blog! You can find it here.

What is Patreon? For those who don't know:
Now that you've got a primer, check out my Patreon page linked to above to get an idea of what I want to do. For starters, I'm hoping to move my blog to a space where I can make it much prettier without having to learn to code - I want to migrate the blog to Squarespace.

Unfortunately, Squarespace charges subscription fees. Which is why I've set up the Patreon campaign - I want to transform this blog not only into something that's not an eyesore, but something genuinely useful to those who read it.

Financially supporting my blog is completely optional, of course. I can still write great content on Blogger. But wouldn't it be nice for it to look nice, too? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment