Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Beginning of a Metamorphosis?

I'm not sure what is causing this, but I feel a miracle is happening within me...

Ever since I started the new inhaler I was prescribed for my newly-diagnosed asthma, I've been feeling...wonderful. My mood has improved, my anxiety has gone down, even my previously high blood sugars are starting to become more reasonable. This is incredible.

I don't know for sure what is causing this. Maybe it was the Pradosham service I went to last Saturday at the Hindu Temple of Rochester. Maybe it really is all in the breath, as the Art of Living foundation teaches us, and the inhaler is allowing me to actually breathe for the first time. I honestly don't know what to attribute this new found power to.

All I can say right now is I hope it continues. I feel more blessed than ever right now and I feel like I'm transforming. Into who or what, I cannot say, because I don't know. But for once, the future never looked so bright...

No comments:

Post a Comment