Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Looks

Yeah, you may have noticed I changed the look of this blog somewhat - mainly I updated the background image. I changed the background image to that of an elephant to better indicate my devotion to Lord Ganesha, and also to hopefully make clearer the subject matter and intentions of this blog. I don't know if I will succeed with this new look, but still, I hope people don't have issues. I sincerely hope people enjoy the new look!

I'm putting in all kinds of new effort here to make this blog more readable and to broaden its reader base...but that doesn't mean I'm going to dumb this blog down. I just feel it's time I took this blog more seriously! Of course, if any of you readers have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment