Saturday, May 26, 2012

In Praise of Lord Ganesha

I don't know how else to express this, but at this moment I am feeling divine love. It's a surge of pleasure emanating from my heart, filling me with happiness.

I could explain it yesterday... I recognized that my karma was turning around, and I had a feeling Lord Ganesha was responsible, and thinking that thought filled me with joy. Today, though, I made mistakes and blunders where it was harmful (though not by much) to others. I felt like a klutz.

And yet at the same time as yesterday, I am feeling the sensation of divine love from my chest. Pure joy radiating from my soul. Does Lord Ganesha love me? I'd like to think He does. I feel I have evidence now.

Well, Lord Ganesha, I don't know if you read this blog (what does God need with the Internet? LOL), but I want to say: thank you. Thank you with all of my being. I believe in you, and in return, it seems like you believe in me. And for that, I am eternally grateful.

I'm not an Indian, so pardon my white-boy attempt at praise in Hindi (or whatever language this statement of praise is in): Jai Shri Ganesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment