Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Light Club's To-Blog List

This may seem like a spoiler sheet for what's to come, and I know I
shouldn't limit myself too much when it comes to blogging. But artists
work better with constraints (or at least I do). I figure if I make a
laundry list, so to speak, of stuff I should blog about AND make that
list public, then I believe I can better adhere to it because I trust
you readers would be disappointed if I didn't. ;)

So what can I blog about that would enhance the Light Club? Well...

I could discuss contemporary issues relating to yoga and Hinduism,
such as:

-The commercialization of yoga (some might say overcommercialization)
-Vegetarianism and its related topics
-National and world politics from a yoga perspective

I have books on Hinduism and yoga in my library I can review:

-"Yoga: Its Scientific Basis" by Kovoor T. Benahan
-"The Power of Now" by Eckhardt Tolle
-"The Science of Self-Realization" by His Divine Grace A. C.
Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada (whew!)

...and of course I can actually finish/discuss the Bhagavad Gita.

Hopefully this will be an accurate list of what is to come in my blog.
If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them in the Comments
section!

No comments:

Post a Comment