Saturday, July 6, 2013

A Special Request For My Readers

Namaste readers!

I am posting to my blog today to make a special request. This request hopefully won't come off as presumptuous or too demanding, but I figured the only way to know if my readers would be interested in this is to ask them. :-)

So, the request: as you readers know (if you follow my blog long enough), I am a devotee of the guru H. H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, who is better known as the spiritual leader of the Art of Living organization. More info on the Art of Living can be found here.

The Art of Living regularly hosts courses and retreats throughout the world, a few of which are hosted by H. H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar himself. A course/retreat being held in the Art of Living's new ashram in Boone, North Carolina is one of these courses hosted by Sri Sri.

The problem is...it's expensive. And I'm not going to lie to you - it's a bit out of my financial reach at the moment.

Which is why I've created this online fundraiser at YouCaring.com.

I know it seems to ask a lot of my readers, asking for support of something like this. But...well, if you read this blog, you probably have at least some interest as to my spiritual well-being. Otherwise, why read it? :-)

If you're interested in supporting me in this endeavor, please consider giving to the online fundraiser at the link above. Please note that at the moment, you need a PayPal account to give.

If you care about this, then please give. Or don't if you don't think it's worth it. It's up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment