Saturday, September 14, 2013

Jai Hanuman!

Namaste readers...new and old! Apparently I got a lot of new readers as a result of my blog being mentioned on Western Hindu. You can check out Western Hindu's piece on my blog here:

http://western-hindu.org/2013/09/14/another-western-hindu-blog-the-light-club-and-a-correction/

In the mood department, the depression appears to have lifted, and not a moment too soon. Yesterday was a day of strange luck - not necessarily bad luck, but rather bad balanced with good. And today I attended some pujas in honor of the Hanuman Murthy Sthapana at my local temple. Today was also the day my blog got name-dropped at Western Hindu...with the resulting traffic spike.

Somehow I don't think this is coincidental. Maybe, just maybe I have the attention of Lord Hanuman?

Regardless, I want to thank Lord Hanuman. He has given me strength in these recent times, at least in spirit. Jai Hanuman!

No comments:

Post a Comment