- Devotion to Lord Ganesha. Thoughts of Him are prominent in my mind right now, mainly in the way of asking for guidance. It's like I don't know how to proceed in life this very moment. I know what I want, but not how to get it or when, etc. So to beseech Sri Ganesha for guidance, I shall post this link to the Classical Yoga Hindu Academy page on Lord Ganesha.
- Wanting to meet people. Not quite sure how to explain this beyond feeling lonely and wanting to mitigate that feeling. It seems like a lot of nights I spend alone despite my best efforts to reach out to people to talk to. I know many people by now, and yet I still desire some kind of companionship constantly.
- Work to be done. Yes, I do have other writing assignments I could work on right now, but my brain just doesn't want to think that way. That's kind of one reason why I'm writing this, to try to gently coax my mind into working on other things.
- How to deepen my Hindu practice. I guess this goes in the same category as devotion to Lord Ganesha, but...well, I need some more advice in this regard. I know one obvious thing I could do is work towards becoming vegetarian, but I honestly don't know if I'm ready to make that leap yet, especially since I'm on a diet involving pre-packaged food. And I got to learn how to cook better too.
- How to better myself in general. Part of me still doesn't know how to act around people, what are appropriate boundaries, if I'm saying certain things (like "sorry") too much, etc. One would think after 29 years alive I'd have all this figured out, but no. It's like I'm incapable of learning these finer points.
That's about all the random bits I can think of right now, at least the ones that are most inclusive and least redundant. I don't want to get too specific for obvious reasons, but hopefully after this bout of random thought dumping my mind can become clearer.