Monday, November 4, 2013

To Seek Out New Life

Namaste fine readers. I want to get to know some of you a bit better. I know it's a question I have asked before, to know more about my readers, but I'm trying to fight against my own personal isolation. This isolation is not self-imposed...rather, it comes from a combination of factors, most of which are outside of my control - my inability to afford a car, my social anxiety, etc. Sure, there's the local temple, but again due to lack of said car it's hard for me to get there.

So call it me wanting to seek out new life, or whatever, but I want to talk to the Hindus (or otherwise) who read this blog. Some of you I have encountered already, at least online, but feel free to speak up again if you wish. I'm just going a little stir crazy and need to know I'm not alone...well, I know I'm not. Maybe affirm is the better word.

Please tell me about yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment