Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Stayin' Alive

Namaste readers,

Sorry if that last post left you on a bit of a cliffhanger. I am actually doing much better than when I wrote that post, though it took a few days. Shadows always give way to light eventually.

The main reason I haven't updated this blog until now, though, is because I've been busy with other projects. One of these projects is another blog I've made - this new blog is a fan blog about the board game Level 7: Omega Protocol. Obviously this blog has been made to appeal to fans of the game and its genre, but feel free to check it out if you're curious. You can find it here, at Aliens vs. Disco.

I can't write much more at this very moment, but suffice it to say that keeping busy has been the key to lifting me out of the depression I was previously in. I'll try to keep updating this blog as much as possible, but the pace might be slower. Hope you don't mind...it most likely means I'm keeping myself happy with other tasks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment